This carrot sauce is creamy without cream; it's rich without oil. The sauce is so simple, and it tastes so good. Plus, with only seven ingredients required to make this entire dish, it will become an easy dinner favorite.
Penne in Creamy Carrot Sauce [Vegan]
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 3 cups almond milk
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic, dried
- 4 cups whole wheat penne pasta
- Grind the carrots as fine as possible.
- Heat a nonstick pan and combine all the ingredients, except the pasta.
- Let them boil for 7-10 minutes, stirring them at intervals to ensure no lumps and avoid sticking at the bottom.
- Lower the flame and mix in the penne pasta.
- Turn off the flame and serve hot.