Peanut butter makes this really creamy and chia seeds help to thicken it. Maple syrup, banana and raisins, make the oats perfectly sweet. It is full of healthy fats, protein and carbs to keep you full and energised all day.
Peanut Butter Overnight Oats [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup oats
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 1 mashed banana
- Handful of raisins, about 40g
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- Place the almond milk, peanut butter, oats, chia seeds, raisins, maple syrup and salt in a big bowl and give it all a good stir together.
- Place the bowl in the fridge and allow it to thicken overnight
- The next days add your toppings and enjoy