These bars are as energizing as they are delicious! Blended with high nutrient foods like oats, goji berries, and cacao nibs, you can't go wrong with these peanut butter energy bars.
Peanut Butter Energy Bars [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Peanut Butter Energy Bars [Vegan]
- 1 cup roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 3 dried figs (can sub 2 dates for 3 figs)
- 1/4 cup of a blend of cacao nibs, coconut flakes, chia seeds, and goji berries
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips
For the Chocolate Drizzle (optional):
How to Prepare Peanut Butter Energy Bars [Vegan]
- Combine peanuts, oats, figs, and your chosen mix-ins in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Remove mixture from food processor, then press into a 9-inch by 9-inch baking tin. Bars should be about 1/4-inch thick, and they will only fill up half the pan.
- Place bars in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- If you want to include the chocolate drizzle, melt coconut oil and chocolate chips together in the microwave, drizzle chocolate over bars, then return to refrigerator for at least 30 more minutes
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Per Serving: Calories: 190 | Carbs: 13g | Fat: 14g | Protein: 6g | Sodium: 134mg | Sugar: 3gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.