These cookie dough bars are crunchy, salty, sweet, chewy, and delicious. While cookie dough can be made vegan with a number of different ingredients – chickpea flour, white beans, oats – this recipe goes with the classic flour method. Add coconut oil, almond milk, vanilla extract, peanut butter and chocolate chips, and you've got one tasty treat!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars [Vegan]
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil, melted
- 3 tablespoons of almond milk
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 1/2 cups of flour
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of vegan chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- Melt the coconut oil. Add in the almond milk, sugar, vanilla, and maple syrup.
- Mix in the flour, salt, chocolate chips, and peanut butter. Stir completely.
- Press the dough into a glass baking pan. Store in the refrigerator for a few hours once the dough has hardened. Cut into 16 squares and serve.