This peanut butter chocolate chia pudding is nutty, sweet, and decadent. Looking for something sweet and nutritious for breakfast or a mid-day pick me up? This is it.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chia Pudding [Vegan]
For the Chia Pudding:
- 1/2 cup oat milk (or sub other non-dairy milk)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon powdered peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon creamy peanut butter
- Sliced banana
- Chopped dark chocolate
- In a small glass jar or container (with a lid), whisk together oat milk, chia seeds, powdered peanut butter, cocoa powder, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Seal the jar and refrigerate for overnight or at least 2 hours.
- Top pudding with ingredients of choice, such as peanut butter, sliced banana, and chopped chocolate or cacao nibs.