Craving a peanut butter and jelly sandwich but staying away from grains? Then this gluten-free, vegan and grain-free Peanut Butter and Jelly Mug Cake is for you!
Peanut Butter and Jelly Mug Cake [Vegan]
- 1 medium banana, over ripe
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons jelly
- Grease a small ramekin or mug. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mash together the banana and peanut butter until smooth. Add coconut flour, baking powder and baking soda and stir until no lumps remain.
- Pour batter into prepared mug. Swirl jelly on top of batter using a knife.
- Cook mug cake for 1 minute to 90 seconds or until top is set.
- Peanut Butter