These overnight oats deliver that wonderful peachy creamy goodness we all love, along with loads of micronutrients, probiotics, fibre, healthy fats, and protein, too!
Peaches and Cream Overnight Oats [Vegan]
- 1 cup gluten-free old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup Nutpods caramel dairy-free creamer (here) or canned coconut milk or unsweetened almond or nut-free milk
- 1 to 2 peaches, chopped, plus more for serving
- 1/2 cup plain dairy-free yogurt
- 2 tablespoons vanilla protein powder (optional, used here)
- 2 teaspoons white chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free Maple syrup or pure maple syrup or sweetener of choice, adjusted to taste
- optional toppings: berries, granola, nut butter, diced peaches or warm peach & maple compote (peaches caramelized with coconut oil, Lakanto Maple, and cinnamon), or toppings of choice
- Put oats, creamer or milk, peaches, yogurt, protein powder, chia seeds, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl or divide into single-serving mason jars and stir well to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or for a minimum of 6 hours.
- In the morning, stir and add additional sweetener and/or milk as needed for desired taste and consistency. Serve with your choice of toppings.