These Peach and Blueberry Oatcakes for One have the most delicious flavor combination. They taste like peach and blueberry cobbler, packed into little stackable discs.
Peach and Blueberry Oatcakes for One [Vegan]
- 1/3 cup plant-based milk of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup rolled or quick oats
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 yellow peach, pit removed (peeling is optional)
- handful of fresh blueberries
- Put all ingredients except blueberries in a blender and blend until smooth. Add extra liquid if necessary (just a tsp or so at a time). It should have the consistency of paint. Gently stir or fold in the blueberries.
- Heat a griddle pan over medium-low heat.
- When the griddle pan is ready, spray with nonstick cooking spray (it only needs a little bit!), and use a large spoon or a small scoop to pour pancakes onto the griddle. I made silver dollar pancakes, so I used a large soup spoon, and it worked perfectly. Generally, don't go any bigger than 1/4 a cup.
- When bubbles have formed at the top of the pancake, flip over and cook for another minute or two. Repeat until all the batter has been used!
- Top with syrup, fresh fruit, or a homemade berry sauce (like Berry Ginger Sauce, using blueberries instead of raspberries).