So chewy, so healthy, so simple. The best paleo peanut butter cookies out there. It's hard not to eat the whole batch and even harder not to eat all of the dough. These cookies require 7 simple ingredients: peanut butter, tahini, coconut sugar, vanilla, non-dairy milk, coconut oil, and almond flour. Soft peanut butter cookies drizzled with chocolate––what more could you need? There's no crazy ingredients, they take minimal prep, and the process is super quick overall. Not to mention they are healthy, packed with fiber, protein, grain and gluten-free, vegan…list goes on. You have to try these paleo peanut butter cookies!
Paleo Peanut Butter Cookies [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
What Ingredients Do You Need To Make Paleo Peanut Butter Cookies [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips (optional)
How To Make Paleo Peanut Butter Cookies [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except flour. Stir in the flour until a soft dough forms.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop dough evenly on to the baking sheet. Press down with a fork. Bake for 12 minutes until golden brown.
- (Optional) Let cool before drizzling on melted dark chocolate chips.
- Peanut Butter
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile