Paleo Peanut Butter Cookies [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except flour. Stir in the flour until a soft dough forms.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop dough evenly on to the baking sheet. Press down with a fork. Bake for 12 minutes until golden brown.
- (Optional) Let cool before drizzling on melted dark chocolate chips.
- Peanut Butter