The most exciting part of these cookies are that they are grain-free, paleo, and vegan, all at the same time. The fruits do all the sweetening, making these a truly guilt-free indulgence. And they're so easy to make! All you do is combine the ingredients in a mixing bowl and bake in the oven. As they bake, you'll enjoy the aroma and feel an increase in appetite and craving
Chocolate Chip Cookies [Vegan, Gluten-Free, Paleo]
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon instant coffee powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 small bananas
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vinegar
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400°F and prepare a cookie sheet with a greased parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl combine coconut flour, cocoa powder, coffee powder, baking powder, and salt and mix very well with a spoon so that the mixture is free from lumps.
- In a food processor/blender, combine rest of the ingredients (except the chocolate chips) and blend it smooth.
- Pour the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix with a spoon or use your hands for even mixing.
- Lastly, stir the chocolate chips and mix very well.
- Divide the dough into 15 equal parts and form round cookie shape for each dough between your palms.
- Place them on the prepared cookie sheet with even spacing between each cookie.
- Place the cookie sheet on the bottom rack of the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Now shift the sheet in the middle rack of the oven and bake again for 15-20 minutes, or until the tester comes out clean.