These chia pots are ultra creamy and fruity, a tasty and refreshing way to start the day or a feel-good dessert!
Overnight Strawberry and Coconut Chia Pot [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 5-ounces of dairy-free milk
- 1 can of coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons of strawberry jam
- 3.5-ounces of chia seeds
- Place the almond milk, coconut cream, and strawberry jam into a bowl and whisk.
- Add the chia seeds and stir to combine.
- Add some cookie crumbles to the base of your jars (optional).
- Spoon in the mixture.
- You could even add some decorative cut out fruit on the inside of your jars before filling them up.
- Pop into the fridge and allow to set overnight.
I served my pots with some coconut cream and dairy-free yogurt, along with some chopped fruits/dragonfruit balls. For a dessert option, add some vegan cookies or ice cream!