With a few simple ingredients we make an amazing appetizer, ideal for parties, but also for snacks for school! It is worth trying!
Olive Pies [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Olive Pies [Vegan]
- 2-2 1/2 cups (500-550 grams) self-rising flour
- 1 cup (235 grams) orange juice
- 3/4 cups and 3 tablespoons (200 grams) sunflower oil
- 2/3 cups (120 grams) olives green, sliced
- a pinch of salt
- optional: oregano, garlic powder, pepper
How to Prepare Olive Pies [Vegan]
- In a bowl, combine the oil with the orange juice.
- In another bowl, mix the flour with the salt and the spices of your choice. Gradually add the flour to the liquid ingredients and use a whisk or a spatula to combine all the ingredients until uniform.
- Divide the dough into equal balls, and then open them to create a pocket and fill them with olives or the filling of your choice.
- Place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake in a preheated oven at 356°F for 45 minutes.
- Let them cool before enjoying!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.