Who doesn't love a good dip? This vegan nacho cheese dip is wonderfully simple, tasteful and nut allergy-friendly. Serve this delicious dip with all your loved ones to show them how great veganized nacho cheese dip is!
Nut-Free Nacho Cheese Sauce [Vegan]
- 1 cup diced potatoes (unpeeled)
- 1/2 cup diced carrots
- 2 teaspoons jarred jalapeños, diced
- 2 teaspoons juice from jalapeños
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Cook potatoes and carrots until they are tender. Drain when done.
- Put all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix with your immersion blender until smooth. Or, use your high-speed blender.
- Serve right away or refrigerate. When you are ready to warm it up, keep it covered while you warm in the oven. Enjoy!
- Nut-Free Vegan Cheese