Our Vegan Super Greens Smoothie is another great start to your day. If you try these nut butter overnight oats, please let us know how it worked out and how you may have changed it up a little.
Nut Butter Overnight Oats [Vegan]
- 1/3 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2/3 cup unsweetened plant-based milk such as almond
- 2 tablespoons raw almond butter or other nut butter
- 1 tablespoon goji berries
- Banana slices
- Maple syrup
- Sunflower seeds
- This recipe is made the night before you plan to eat it for breakfast.
- In a jar or bowl that can be covered, place oats, chia seeds, plant milk, nut butter, and goji berries.
- Stir the ingredients together. There will still be chunks of nut butter which is fine. Cover and place in the fridge overnight.
- Add extra milk if desired and any additional toppings that you like chopped bananas and coconut flakes in the morning. If you prefer your oats sweeter, drizzle with some maple syrup.
- This recipe is portable, so you can pack it to take with you if you are in a rush in the morning.