These Nut Butter Overnight Oats are a great way to start your day! This recipe is made the night before you plan to eat it for breakfast.
Nut Butter Overnight Oats [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Nut Butter Overnight Oats [Vegan]
For the Overnight Oats:
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2/3 cup unsweetened plant-based milk such as almond
- 2 tablespoons raw almond butter or other nut butter
- 1 tablespoon goji berries
For the Optional Toppings:
- Banana slices
- Maple syrup
- Sunflower seeds
How to Prepare Nut Butter Overnight Oats [Vegan]
- In a jar or bowl that can be covered, place oats, chia seeds, plant milk, nut butter, and goji berries.
- Stir the ingredients together. There will still be chunks of nut butter which is fine. Cover and place in the fridge overnight.
- Add extra milk if desired and any additional toppings that you like chopped bananas and coconut flakes in the morning. If you prefer your oats sweeter, drizzle with some maple syrup.
- This recipe is portable, so you can pack it to take with you if you are in a rush in the morning.
This recipe is made the night before you plan to eat it for breakfast.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.