Even though this recipe contains evaporated coconut milk and culinary coconut milk, it doesn’t have a strong coconut taste. Nevertheless, these frozen creamy limber pops are tasty and will keep you cool in the summer heat.
Non-Dairy Vanilla Creamsicle Pops [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Non-Dairy Vanilla Creamsicle Pops [Vegan]
- 1 cup vanilla soymilk
- 1/2 cup culinary coconut milk
- 1 can evaporated coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons organic cane sugar
How to Prepare Non-Dairy Vanilla Creamsicle Pops [Vegan]
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients and whisk them together.
- Before freezing the mixture, taste it. It should taste sweeter than what you usually consider sweet because it loses some sweetness during the freezing process. Add more sugar if it doesn’t taste very sweet.
- Pour mixture into ice pop mold and freeze overnight.
- Enjoy frozen.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
- Coconut Milk
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Per Serving: Calories: 27 | Carbs: 4 g | Fat: 1 g | Protein: 2 g | Sodium: 30 mg | Sugar: 4 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.