Even though this recipe contains evaporated coconut milk and culinary coconut milk, it doesn’t have a strong coconut taste. Nevertheless, these frozen creamy limber pops are tasty and will keep you cool in the summer heat.
Non-Dairy Vanilla Creamsicle Pops [Vegan]
- 1 cup vanilla soymilk
- 1/2 cup culinary coconut milk
- 1 can evaporated coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons organic cane sugar
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients and whisk them together.
- Before freezing the mixture, taste it. It should taste sweeter than what you usually consider sweet because it loses some sweetness during the freezing process. Add more sugar if it doesn’t taste very sweet.
- Pour mixture into ice pop mold and freeze overnight.
- Enjoy frozen.
- Coconut Milk