This No-Bake Super Creamy Cheesy Peanut Butter Pie is an easy to make, vegan dessert that will really wow the crowd. And you don’t even have to turn the oven on. This is definitely my kind of dessert!
No-Bake Super Creamy Cheesy Peanut Butter Pie [Vegan]
- 1 ¼ cup gluten-free pretzels
- 6-8 tbsp. vegan butter, melted
- ¼ cup raw turbinado sugar
For the pie
- ½ cup vegan cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup smooth peanut butter
- ¼ cup raw sugar
- ½ cup vegan whipped cream
- 2 cup vegan chocolate whipped cream (see recipes for whipped cream here)
- Put the pretzels in a food processor and grind them into crumbs. In a large bowl, combine the pretzel crumbs, the raw sugar and the melted vegan butter. Mix with your hands until it is all combined and sticking together. If it doesn’t feel sticky, add more melted butter. Press the mixture into a 9 inch pie plate including the sides. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
For the pie
- In a bowl, combine the vegan cream cheese, the peanut butter and the raw sugar. Beat with the electric hand mixer until it is smooth. Fold in the whipped cream gently. Spoon the filling into the pie shell, cover and return to the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- When the pie and filling have chilled, cover the pie with the chocolate whipped cream. Garnish with chocolate shavings, pretzels or your favorite topping. You can refrigerate the pie longer to let it set more or you can serve it right away. Enjoy!
- Peanut Butter