Strawberries and coconut cream are a match made in heaven. Making this recipe couldn't be any simpler, throw together a few ingredients and end up with this beautiful creation– strawberry cream pie. Super easy, super healthy, and super delicious. This is the beauty of raw desserts, they do not take long to make and they are pretty darn good for you.
No-Bake Strawberry Cream Pie [Vegan, Gluten-Free, Raw]
Ingredients You Need for No-Bake Strawberry Cream Pie [Vegan, Gluten-Free, Raw]
For the Crust:
- 1/4 cup of Medjool dates
- 1/4 cup of coconut chips
- 1/4 cup of gluten-free oats
For the Filling:
- 3/4 cup coconut fat (from a can of coconut milk)
- A handful of chopped strawberries
How to Prepare No-Bake Strawberry Cream Pie [Vegan, Gluten-Free, Raw]
- De-pit the Medjool dates and put into a food processor along with the coconut chips and oats. Process until a sticky ball forms. Pat down the mixture into a tartlet pan and place in the fridge to set (or freezer if you want to speed things up).
- Meanwhile, chop the strawberries into quarters and then whip the coconut cream for several minutes until smooth and creamy. Remove the crust from the refrigerator, fill with the coconut cream, and top with strawberries. Eat or refrigerate.
If gluten is a concern, be sure to choose certified gluten-free oats to avoid cross contamination.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Total Calories: 676 | Total Carbs: 84 g | Total Fat: 40 g | Total Protein: 9 g | Total Sodium: 4 g | Total Sugar: 54 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.