These easy, no-bake strawberry cheesecakes are the perfect little treat to make for a party, for your family, or just for you. The pop of pink will make you smile, but just wait until you taste them - you'll be smiling even more!
No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake [Vegan]
- 12 heart-shaped silicone muffin cups
- 1 2/3 cups raw cashew nuts
- 10 strawberries
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 12 Medjool dates pitted
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate granola
- Soak cashew nuts with water. Let it sit while you work on the crust.
- In a food processor, blend medjool dates until they turn into small bits. Place the dates and granola in a bowl and mix well. Place a tablespoon of mixture into each muffin cups and press flat to create a crust.
- Drain the water from cashew nuts. Place the nuts in a blender with the rest of the ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the filling into each muffin cups and freeze for 4 hours or more.