These perfect little pumpkin cups are so tasty! The bright orange color will remind you of the autumn season, and not to mention they're delicious.
No Bake Pumpkin Pie Chocolate Cups [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 8-ounce package of vegan cream cheese
- 6 tablespoons powdered sugar (or to taste)
- 4 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (optional for firmer filling)
- mini cupcake liners
- graham cracker crumbs for garnish
- Melt vegan chocolate with coconut oil.
- Coat the inside of mini liners with chocolate. Place in fridge until solid then coat a second layer. Refrigerate until solid.
- In a food processor add all of the filling and processor smooth. This recipe didn’t add coconut oil but you can! Just melt the coconut oil before mixing in.
- Pour filling in piping bag and place in the fridge until chilled.
- Peel liners from the chocolate. Pipe filling inside and top with graham cracker crumbs for garnish.