These no bake peanut butter flapjacks can be thrown together in minutes with only five simple ingredients needed. Simply mix all the ingredients together, transfer the mixture to a pan, place in the fridge to firm up and they are ready. They contain a mix of protein, carbs and healthy fats, to keep you full and satisfied!
No-Bake Peanut Butter Flapjacks [Vegan]
- 1 1/2 cups quick oats (this recipe used gluten free)
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- Line a pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Gently warm the peanut butter until it reaches an easily spreadable consistency. Stir together with the sweetener (and oil, if using), then add in the quick oats, coconut and stir until evenly mixed.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared pan, spread out,
- Press down with a spatula to really press it in.
- Freeze 1/2 an hour or until firm, or refrigerate 2-3 hours or until firm.
- Cut into slices with a sharp knife.
- Store these in the fridge or freezer.
- Peanut Butter