Need a quick fix for dessert? Only requiring five ingredients and ten minutes to prepare, these sweet and chewy cookies are a sure winner for any occasion! The crunch factor will have you snacking on these, one after the other and when topped with the optional chocolate sauce, it's pure perfection.
5-Ingredient No-Bake Peanut Butter Corn Flake Cookies [Vegan]
For the Cookies:
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups corn flakes cereal
For the Optional Chocolate Sauce:
- 1/3 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper or a silicone baking sheet and set aside.
- Bring the coconut oil, maple syrup, and coconut sugar to a boil in a saucepan over medium heat. Once boiling, turn the heat off and stir in the peanut butter until thoroughly mixed. Then remove the mixture from heat.
- Place the corn flakes into a large bowl and crush them slightly with your fingers. Pour the peanut butter mixture over the cereal and mix until the corn flakes are coated with the mixture.
- Drop by heaping tablespoons onto the waxed paper and then allow them to cool in the refrigerator before serving.
- Make the chocolate sauce by melting the chocolate chips together with the coconut oil and whisking with a fork until smooth. Drizzle over the cookies and serve.
- Peanut Butter