Chewy and soft no-bake chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. These perfect bites will take less than 20 minutes to make and don’t require an oven.
No-Bake Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/3 cup creamy almond butter or sub other nut butter
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chunks
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together coconut oil, almond butter, vanilla, and coconut sugar until creamy. Add oats and almond flour. Use a wooden spoon or spatula to stir until a soft dough forms. Fold in chocolate chunks.
- Use a small cookie scoop to evenly distribute dough on to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Flatten dough down and mold into cookie shapes. Transfer to the freezer for 10 minutes to set.
- Store cookies in an airtight container in the fridge for a soft texture and freezer for a harder, chewier texture.