This simple mug cake satisfies all the chocolate cravings, and it’s made for one so you don’t have to share.
Mug Cake [Vegan]
- 2 tablespoons (14 g) oat flour
- 1 tablespoon (7 g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons (8 g) coconut sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon(15 ml) melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon (16 g) almond butter
- 1 tablespoon (10 g) chocolate chips
- In a large mug, combine the oat flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir until there are no clumps.
- Stir in the coconut oil and milk until the mixture is smooth.
- Drop a tablespoon of almond butter into the center and push it down into the batter.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the mug cake and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Remove and enjoy.
For this recipe to be dairy-free, use allergy-friendly chocolate chips.