If you're looking for something to take the place of your morning coffee, try out this juice! It'll fill you with energy that you'll need to get through the day!
Morning Coffee Juice [Vegan]
- 3/4 cup black kale / cavolo nero / dinosaur kale / tuscan kale , roughly sliced (60g or 2-3 leaves)
- 1 1/4 cup carrot, in chunks (400g or 3 med)
- 3/4 cup celery, without leaves, roughly sliced (200g or 3 stalks)
- 1/2 cup apple, with skin, in chunks (200g or 2 med)
- Juice all ingredients, putting small amounts of each through in the order shown above.
- Depending on your juicer, if the pulp comes out wet, you can feed it through again.
- Pour into a glass and drink.
- For "iced coffee", serve your finished juice "on the rocks" i.e. put a couple of ice-cubes in a glass, and pour the juice onto the ice.
To keep your juice cool while juicing and to preserve maximum nutrition, you can keep your produce in the fridge until you’re ready to use it.