This fresh & flavourful dip will be your new favorite! It’s super easy to make and packed with antioxidants, fibre, and tasty gut-healthy ingredients like ginger and miso.
Miso Cilantro Edamame Dip [Vegan]
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame beans
- 1 cup packed fresh cilantro (mainly leaves)
- juice of one lime
- 1 tablespoon Shiro miso paste
- 1/2 to 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger, adjusted to taste
- 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put edamame in small pot of boiling salted water and cook for 7 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Add edamame, cilantro, lime juice, ginger, and miso to food processor or blender container and blend well.
- With machine running, slowly drizzle in olive oil, stopping to scrape the bottom and sides with a spatula as needed.
- Season to taste and add additional lime juice, ginger, miso, or olive oil as needed for desired taste and consistency.