This fresh & flavourful dip will be your new favorite! It’s super easy to make and packed with antioxidants, fiber, and tasty gut-healthy ingredients like ginger and miso.
Miso Cilantro Edamame Dip [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Miso Cilantro Edamame Dip [Vegan]
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame beans
- 1 cup packed fresh cilantro (mainly leaves)
- juice of one lime
- 1 tablespoon Shiro miso paste
- 1/2 to 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger, adjusted to taste
- 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to Prepare Miso Cilantro Edamame Dip [Vegan]
- Put edamame in a small pot of boiling salted water and cook for 7 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Add edamame, cilantro, lime juice, ginger, and miso to the food processor or blender container and blend well.
- With the machine running, slowly drizzle in olive oil, stopping to scrape the bottom and sides with a spatula as needed.
- Season to taste and add additional lime juice, ginger, miso, or olive oil as needed for desired taste and consistency.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.