Zesty and aromatic mini vegan lemon bundt cakes, the perfect treat for winter blues. These mini lemon bundt cakes are bursting with lemon flavor, the cake is made with fresh lemon juice and zest and after baking the mini cakes are soaked with a tangy, zesty lemon syrup resulting in a super moist and delicious cake. The cake also tastes amazing using a combination of lemons and limes, by using the juice and zest from half a lemon and juice and zest from one lime.
Mini Lemon Bundt Cakes [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Mini Lemon Bundt Cakes [Vegan]
- 5-ounces all purpose flour
- 2 1/2-ounces sugar
- 1 lemon (zest and juice)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 salt
- 4 1/2 ounces soy milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 and 1/2 -ounces canola oil
- 1-ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1-ounce water
- 2-ounces sugar
How to Prepare Mini Lemon Bundt Cakes [Vegan]
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add all wet ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- In another bowl, combine the sugar with the lemon zest using your fingers, add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and mix well.
- Add the wet ingredients and mix until the mixture is smooth and well combined.
- Use the batter to fill up the greased mini pans (about 3/4 full). Recipe yields for 2 4-inch mini bundt cake pans.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until tooth pick comes out clean.
- In the meantime prepare the lemon syrup by bringing all the ingredients to a boil, once all the sugar is dissolved set aside.
- Remove the cakes from the oven and let it cool briefly in the tin. While the cakes are still warm, make lots of small holes all over the top of the cakes using a skewer. Slowly spoon over the lemon syrup and let it soak in for about 5 minutes before turning the mini cakes out of the pans.
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Per Serving: Calories: 756 | Carbs: 121 g | Fat: 25 g | Protein: 10 g | Sodium: 43 mg | Sugar: 64 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.