These Mexican potatoes are done in no time and tasty as well. What more can you wish for? Oh, and they look so good. Want to learn how you can make these Mexican potatoes? Lets get started!
Mexican Potatoes [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 1/4 pounds small potatoes
- 2 tablespoons fajitas seasoning
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 finely chopped scallion
- 1 teaspoon parsley (optional)
- Boil the potatoes for 12-15 minutes. Mince the garlic, rosemary and oregano. Infuse the 2 tablespoons olive oil with the garlic, rosemary and oregano.
- Drain the potatoes and let the potatoes cool for a few minutes. Add the potatoes to the olive oil mixture. Then add the fajitas seasoning to the potatoes and stir to cover all potatoes with the seasoning and herbs.
- Heat the oven 400°F and bake the potatoes for 30 minutes. Turn the potatoes mid way through the baking time.
- Potato Recipes