This Mediterranean Lentil Salad is the perfect reset after a weekend of eating things that seemingly all contain massive amounts of vegan cream, cheese, and/or cream cheese. It’s super easy to make, so your food-fatigued body doesn’t have to do much work. Plus, it’s really good for you.
Mediterranean Lentil Salad [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 cup cooked lentils (about 1/3 cup dry)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- juice and zest of half a lemon
- 1/4 cup diced cucumber (about 1/3 of a large cucumber)
- 4-6 grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 2-3 basil leaves, finely chopped
- 5-6 kalamata olives, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients and chill for about half an hour before serving!