This Matcha Vegan White Chocolate doesn’t taste like coconut. So it’s perfect for people who hate coconuts. Not only are these matcha vegan white chocolates easy to make, they don’t require expensive or hard-to-find ingredients. All you need is some patience, attention, love, and you will make the best gift that will impress anyone.
Matcha Vegan White Chocolate [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Matcha Vegan White Chocolate [Vegan]
For the Vegan Matcha White Chocolate:
- 1 3/4 ounces cacao butter
- 2 teaspoons matcha powder
- 1 teaspoon maca powder (optional but it gives a slight caramel flavor to the chocolate)
- 1 teaspoon raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons liquid sweetener (here I used coconut nectar)
- 1/2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste (optional)
Pinch of salt
- Goji berries
- Hemp seeds
- Dried persimmon
How to Prepare Matcha Vegan White Chocolate [Vegan]
- Shave the cacao butter and place them inside a metal bowl. Place the metal bowl on top of a pot of simmering water. Be careful not to let the bottom of the bowl touches the water.
- Stir constantly until the temperature of the mixture reaches 115°F.
- Immediately remove the bowl from the pot.
- Add in all other ingredients and mix until everything is incorporated, while allowing the temperature to drop to 78°F
- When the temperature reached 78°F, slowly bring the temperature back to 32°C by putting the bowl back on the double boiler. But this time with the heat turned off.
- Once the desired temperature is reached, your chocolate is now tempered.
- On a baking tray lined with parchment paper, spread the mixture evenly to your desired thickness. Gently press your toppings to the surface of the white chocolate bark. Leave untouched and let it set at room temperature to 2-3 hours or until it fully hardened. Chop them into bite size (this recipe yields around 15 pieces) and store them in an air-tight container.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.