This Marinated Kale and Mushroom Salad is nutrient dense, satisfying, and delicious. It is the perfect way to pump up the alkalinity in your diet, with help from the primary ingredient, kale. So much goodness in such a little salad! You'll love it! Try this Marinated Kale and Mushroom Salad!
Marinated Kale and Mushroom Salad [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
What Ingredients Do You Need To Make Marinated Kale and Mushroom Salad [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 4 Kale Leaves
- 1 Lemon (Juice)
- 1 teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 Cups Chopped Mushrooms (this recipe used Button Mushrooms)
- 3 tablespoons Tahini
- 1 teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 2 Spring Onions
- 2 tablespoons Pumpkins Seeds
- 4 tablespoons Pre-Made Tabbouleh (Bulgar Wheat, Parsley, Mint, Tomatoes, Onion, Lemon Juice, Olive Oil)
- Coconut Oil Salt (Pink Himalayan, Celtic Sea) and Pepper to taste
How To Make Marinated Kale and Mushroom Salad [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- First you'll want to tear your kale leaves into bite size chunks, tearing bits away from the stem. Place these into a big mixing bowl.
- Next add the lemon juice and apple cider vinegar and begin massaging the leaves with your hands, until they become quite soft. Set aside.
- While the kale is 'marinating', gently fry your mushrooms in a little coconut oil, adding the minced garlic and spring onions. Once the mushrooms are golden brown, remove off stove top and set aside to cool.
- By now the kale should be quite soft. Add the Tabbouleh, tahini, salt and pepper and mix. When the mushrooms have cooled down a bit, add them to the bowl and mix.
- Serve in a bowl and garnish with the pumpkin seeds.
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Pumpkin Seed
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile