This recipe for Maple Ice Cream with Cinnamon Crisps is so tasty! The coconut milk maple ice cream is the perfect dip for the sweet cinnamon tortilla chips. Plus, it's quite easy to make!
Maple Ice Cream with Cinnamon Crisps [Vegan]
For the Ice Cream:
- 2/3 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom
For the Cinnamon Crisps:
- 5 6-inch tortillas (I used flour but corn tortillas work great too)
- 2 tablespoons vegan butter
- 3/4 tablespoon brown sugar
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- Mix your ice cream ingredients thoroughly and place in the freezer for 3-4 hours mixing it up every 30-45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat your butter and brown sugar in a saucepan. Spread mixture over both sides of the tortillas. Then cut the tortillas into strips and lay them on a sheet tray.
- Once on the sheet tray, sprinkle them with cinnamon. Bake them at 350° for 5 minutes.
- Once the ice cream has set, serve.
- Coconut Milk
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile