Beets, carrots, Brussels sprouts wed with tangy apple, maple syrup, Dijon mustard and thyme to create an earthy autumn inspired dish. The taste these vegetables take on when roasted together is everything you could want out of a fall dish. You can put them on salad, or as a side for your Thanksgiving dinner.
Maple Dijon Thyme Roasted Vegetables [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Maple Dijon Thyme Roasted Vegetables [Vegan]
- 6 medium carrots peeled and cut into 2 inch sticks
- 1 large beet or 2 medium peeled and cut into 4 and sliced
- 12 ounces of Brussels sprouts cut in half
- 1 large apple peeled and sliced
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil divided
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup plus 1 teaspoon1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
How to Prepare Maple Dijon Thyme Roasted Vegetables [Vegan]
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line roasting trays with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, add all vegetables and apple, 3 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp maple syrup, salt, pepper and thyme and toss to combine.
- Spread evenly on roasting trays and roast for 30 minutes, rotating the trays half way through and tossing the vegetables for even roasting.
- Meanwhile, in same bowl whisk together leftover tbsp olive oil, Dijon mustard and and leftover tsp of maple syrup.
- When vegetables have finished roasting, add them to bowl and toss to combine with the Dijon maple dressing and serve right away.
You can skip the Dijon if you prefer without and if whole 30, skip the maple syrup.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.