These maple cinnamon cayenne cashews are the perfect snack! Gear up for any friend and or family gathering with these tasty cashews and watch everyone enjoy.
Maple Cinnamon Cayenne Cashews [Vegan]
- 16 ounces raw cashews
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a small, sided baking sheet.
- In a bowl, coat cashews with maple syrup.
- Add cinnamon, cayenne and sea salt, toss to coat.
- Spread cashews greased baking sheet.
- Place pan in oven, roast for 15 minutes, tossing every 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool on cooling rack.
- Store in an air tight container.