Mango daiquiri cocktail recipe with not only mango but fresh pineapple as well. You can drink this on any occasion whether summer or winter, spring or fall. This cocktail is timeless.
Mango Daquiri [Vegan]
- Bacardi rum
- Fresh pineapple
- Fresh or frozen mango
- Lemon juice
- Ice cubes
- When you start with this recipe mango daiquiri cocktail you begin to cut the pineapple. Cut the pineapple into for wedges (full length).
- Preserve one of the wedges with the skin still on the pineapple so you can use it for decorative purposes.
- Take one full length wedge and remove the skin and into wedge of half an inch thick. You need peel the pineapple and cut into wedges.
- That is the hard part of this recipe. Take the ice cubs and put them in the blender. Make sure you have a blender that can crush ice cubes. Else it can break your blender.
- Crush the ice cubes first. Then add all the ingredients to the blender and whizz it into a thick frozen mango daiquiri cocktail.
- This takes no more than a minute. If the cocktail is to thick you can add a little bit of water. If you do not drink alcohol you can drink this neat.
- Pour into two cocktail glasses. Add a slice of pineapple or mango to decorate your glass and you are ready to serve your cocktail.