This bright and refreshing relish is the perfect topping for a variety of dishes, or even just great on chips as a snack! The mango and cucumber combine with lemon, red pepper, seasoning and a slight kick from jalapenos to create the perfect mix of sweet and spicy.
Mango Cucumber Relish [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Mango Cucumber Relish [Vegan]
- 1 peeled and diced small half ripe mango
- 1/2 cup of English cucumber, diced
- 1 tablespoon of chopped red bell pepper
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
How to Prepare Mango Cucumber Relish [Vegan]
- Add everything to a bowl and mix together. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to allow all the flavors to come together before serving.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.