This Mango Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal is such a fun way to shake up your breakfast. Oats with peanut butter and some fruit is a classic, but it's always fun to try a new combo! Mangoes pack a lot of moisture, so the oatmeal does not get quite as cakey as it would with a banana or zucchini. Instead, it will remain spongey on the inside, like a bread pudding.
Mango Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal [Vegan]
- 1/4 cup plant-based milk of choice, or mango juice
- 1/3 cup diced mango
- 1/2 cup rolled (old-fashioned) oats
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1-2 tablespoons semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a single-serving ramekin with nonstick spray.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add milk and diced mango. Semi-mash the diced mango with a fork.
- Add oats, baking powder, and salt. Mix until combined, mashing mango more if desired.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into baking pan (top with more chocolate chips if desired) and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile