A nourishing macro bowl for all seasons! Try this with a variety of different seasonal vegetables.
Macrobiotic Miso Bowl [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Macrobiotic Miso Bowl [Vegan]
- 1 small winter squash (butternut, acorn, delicata, pumpkin), cubed & roasted
- 1 cup cooked french lentils
- 4-5 leaves kale, finely chopped
- 2-3 leaves red cabbage, finely chopped
- 1 radish, sliced thinly
- 1 avocado, halved & sliced thinly
- 3 cups hot water
- 2 tablespoons miso paste
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
How to Prepare Macrobiotic Miso Bowl [Vegan]
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Lightly toss the cubed squash in olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Roast until tender. Remove from oven and set aside until ready to use.
- Combine all ingredients in a high-speed blender. To serve, arrange the roasted squash, cooked lentils, and veggies in the bowls. Divide the hot broth evenly between the bowls. Sprinkle with sesame seeds or gomashio. Enjoy hot!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.