Ever wanted to eat cookie dough without the guilt? This recipe combines the creaminess of chickpeas, the rich flavor of almond butter, the sweetness of coconut sugar, and the nutrition boost of maca and flax meal to create a treat that is not only delicious but high in fiber and protein! Best of both worlds!
Maca Almond Butter Chickpea Cookie Dough [Vegan]
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas, rinsed
- 6 tablespoons almond butter, mixed with maca powder to taste
- 6 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons flax meal
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup mini vegan chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients except the chocolate chips in your food processor and mix for several minutes to make it fluffy and creamy.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and place in your refrigerator to cool before eating.