Lychees and coconut milk. That’s it. So simple, yet so amazing.
Lychee Coconut Oatmeal [Vegan]
- 6-10 fresh lychees, peeled and pitted
- 1/3 cup coconut milk, cream, or creamer*
- 1/4 rounded cup quick cook steel-cut oatmeal
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- pinch of salt
- Combine lychees and coconut cream in a blender or food processor and puree.
- Mix lychee-coconut puree with remaining ingredients in a mason jar or Tupperware with a lid. Stir until combined, or cover with a lid and shake until combined.
- Place in the fridge overnight (or for at least three hours). Serve cold (recommended). Add more coconut milk as desired when serving.