Have you heard all about the sweet potato toast craze?! This unique recipe is slathered in dairy-free yogurt, allspice, pear, and walnuts. It's an unlikely combination that is so satisfying and flavorful!
Low-Carb AllSpice Sweet Potato Toasts [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 sweet potatoes
- Non-dairy yogurt
- 1 pear (in thin slices)
- Maple syrup
- Pre-heat your oven to 350°F.
- Slice your sweet potatoes with the mandolin slicer to be about 1/4-inch thick.
- Place a wire baking rack on top of a large baking sheet and then place each slice on the wire rack.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until they start to get soft but not too soft (because then it'll be harder to toast them).
- Toast each slice, then top with toppings. Store the extra slices in a glass container in the fridge after they have cooled completely.