These sophisticated popsicles are perfumed with fragrant lavender and chai tea, and swirled with creamy coconut milk. Make these and eat them with your pinkie popped. Obviously.
Lavender Chai Latte Popsicles [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 cups flax milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut nectar
- 1 13-ounce can coconut milk
- 4 chai spice tea bags /4 heaping teaspoons of loose chai spiced tea
- 2 teaspoons French culinary lavender
- Heat flax milk, 3/4 cup of the coconut milk and coconut nectar in a small saucepan over medium heat until there is a slow simmer (don’t boil).
- Either add the tea and lavender to the saucepan or if you’d like to use a french press - add the milk and loose tea to the french press - let steep for 5 minutes.
- Strain or push down using the French press and discard the leftover tea and lavender.
- Let the tea come to room temperature (can pop in the fridge) and pour in popsicle mold, alternating with the remaining coconut milk or leaving coconut milk for the last pour to be at the bottom of the popsicles.
- Freeze overnight and enjoy when ready!