These kohlrabi chips are a delicious life hack that give you the same texture as chips with the nutrition of vegetables! These chips are sliced thin, soaked in the salt and vinegar, and dehydrated until nice and crispy. The perfect snack!
Kohlrabi Chips [Vegan]
What Ingredients Do You Need To Make Kohlrabi Chips [Vegan]
- 1 medium kohlrabi
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
How To Make Kohlrabi Chips [Vegan]
- Slice kohlrabi about 1/8-inch thick.
- Lay them out flat on a baking sheet.
- Pour on the vinegar and sprinkle on the salt.
- Cover, or put them in an enclosed place, like an oven, and let them sit and soak for about 2 hours, or until they get flimsy and translucent.
- Lay them out flat on a ventilated dehydrator sheet, and dry until crispy, up to 48 hours.
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile