This Vegan Cashew Alfredo Sauce is my go-to for all types of pasta dishes. It’s incredibly rich and creamy- you absolutely won’t miss the dairy! I like to serve it over brown rice noodles with sautéed onions, mushrooms and spinach but it tastes great on pretty much everything so feel free to get creative!
Alfredo Sauce [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Alfredo Sauce [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 cup cashews, soaked in water at least 2 hours
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free tamari
- 3-4 tablespoons water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
How to Prepare Alfredo Sauce [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Drain and rinse cashews.
- Combine all ingredients, including cashews, together in a blender until completely smooth. Add water until desired thickness is reached.
- Warm in a small saucepot on stove and serve over pasta, rice or vegetables! Store in refrigerator for up to four days.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Total Calories: 901 | Total Carbs: 42 g | Total Fat: 71 g | Total Protein: 34 g | Total Sodium: 1974 g | Total Sugar: 6 g Per Serving: Calories: 225 | Carbs: 11 g | Fat: 18 g | Protein: 9 g | Sodium: 494 mg | Sugar: 2 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.