This honeydew banana ice cream has everything a delicious ice cream needs. Sweet creamy, and refreshing, it's made from just fruit. Plus, it doesn’t require an ice cream machine, just a food processor. It's the perfect cold treat to start your day or to indulge in with chocolate sauce after a long day.
Honeydew Banana Ice Cream [Vegan]
For the Ice Cream:
- 1 honeydew melon, deseeded, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon liquid sweetener, or as needed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- Ground almonds
- Vegan chocolate sauce
- Place chopped melon and banana in an air-tight container and freeze them overnight.
- Add frozen banana and frozen melon pieces to a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Scoop into an ice cream cone or bowl.
- Drizzle with chocolate sauce, sprinkle ground almonds. and top with cherries.