This has to be the softest, lightest and creamiest no bake Matcha Cheesecake. It's packed with protein and its also Vegan and Gluten-Free!
High Protein Matcha Lime Cheesecake [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for High Protein Matcha Lime Cheesecake [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Base:
- 1 1/2 cups Granola
- 3 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Almond Milk
For the Filling:
- 1 cup Cashew Nuts (soaked for at least an hour in water)
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Protein
- 3 Tablespoons Fruit Syrup
- 1/4 cup Almond Milk
- Handful of Spinach
- Teaspoon Matcha Powder
- Juice of 1 Lime
How to Prepare High Protein Matcha Lime Cheesecake [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Blend together the granola with the melted coconut oil and almond milk
- Press this mixture into a square lined tin
- Blend together the filling ingredients and place on top of the base.
- Place in the fridge for a few hours to set or in the freezer for an hour.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.