This has to be the softest, lightest and creamiest no bake Matcha Cheesecake. It's packed with protein and its also Vegan and Gluten-Free!
High Protein Matcha Lime Cheesecake [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Base:
- 1 1/2 cups Granola
- 3 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Almond Milk
For the Filling:
- 1 cup Cashew Nuts (soaked for at least an hour in water)
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Protein
- 3 Tablespoons Fruit Syrup
- 1/4 cup Almond Milk
- Handful of Spinach
- Teaspoon Matcha Powder
- Juice of 1 Lime
- Blend together the granola with the melted coconut oil and almond milk
- Press this mixture into a square lined tin
- Blend together the filling ingredients and place on top of the base.
- Place in the fridge for a few hours to set or in the freezer for an hour.