This dairy-free Apple Pie Smoothie is a creamy treat that makes the perfect breakfast or post-workout meal! With just a few ingredients needed, this smoothie is easy as apple pie!
High-Protein Apple Pie Smoothie [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for High-Protein Apple Pie Smoothie [Vegan]
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 scoop plant-based vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 medium apple, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch nutmeg
- Pinch ground ginger
- Ice, as needed
How to Prepare High-Protein Apple Pie Smoothie [Vegan]
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into glass and enjoy.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.