This is a recipe from my time at The Vegetarian Cooking School in Mullumbimby, Australia. Filled with bright, crisp veggies and hearty buckwheat, it is nourishing for your body and soul.
Hearty Buckwheat Salad [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup of cooked buckwheat
- 2 corn cobs, kernels removed
- 2 celery sticks, thinly sliced
- 2 small red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup of olives, sliced in half
- Juice of one lime
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 bunch of coriander
- 1/2 bunch of parsley
- 1 small lettuce, washed and torn into bite size pieces
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all of the above ingredients in a large bowl except for the coriander and mix everything together well.
- Place the salad into a large serving bowl or single serving bowls and garnish with the fresh coriander.
- Grains - Other