This Healthy Mixed Berry Crumble Recipe is a delicious lightened up summer dessert that has no refined sugar at all. So delicious, no one would ever guess that it’s healthy! Serve with homemade ice cream. Dairy-free & Vegan.
Healthy Mixed Berry Crumble [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Healthy Mixed Berry Crumble [Vegan]
For the Berries:
- 5 cups frozen / fresh berries of choice
- 3 tablespoon maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
For the Crumble:
- 1 cup oats (gluten free)
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds walnuts, or pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
How to Prepare Healthy Mixed Berry Crumble [Vegan]
- Preheat oven to 350 F / 180 C.
- In a large bowl, toss the berries with maple syrup, water, and cinnamon.
- Pour berries into greased 9x9 or 8x8 inch baking dish.
- In a different bowl, add oats, almond flour, nuts, cinnamon, salt, coconut oil and maple syrup. Stir crumble topping together and pour into baking dish on top of berries.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes until golden brown
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.