Enjoy this super creamy and rich Healthy Chunky Monkey Pudding Parfait for breakfast or dessert! Homemade chocolate banana pudding is layered with protein-rich vegan yogurt and topped with granola and more banana slices for the perfect parfait. Creamy, rich and full of chocolate flavor that won’t leave you in an early morning sugar coma but will still curb that chocolate craving – does it get any better than that?
Healthy Chunky Monkey Pudding Parfait [Vegan]
For the Chocolate Pudding:
- 2 bananas, ripe
- 2-3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch sea salt
For the the Parfait:
- 1 cup vegan yogurt
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup granola of choice
- 1/2 banana, sliced thin
- Mix together all of the banana pudding ingredients. Taste and adjust sweetener as needed. Set in the fridge for 30 minutes to thicken.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the greek yogurt, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Taste and add additional sweetener, if needed.
- Once banana pudding has set, mix 1/2 cup of the vegan yogurt mixture into it gently, stirring until everything is just combined.
- To assemble, distribute pudding mixture between two glasses and top with banana slices, granola and remaining vegan yogurt.