These healthy muffins are so easy to make, with just 9 simple ingredients required. They are perfect for healthy snacking on the go. The best part is they make your house smell amazing as their baking.
Healthy Apple Muffins [Vegan, Gluten-Free, Refined Sugar-Free]
- 1 3/4 cups buckwheat flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cup British apple diced into 1/4” cubes
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 chia eggs
- 1 cup coconut yogurt
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Place muffin cases in your muffin tray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and baking soda. Blend well with a whisk. Add chopped British apple and stir to combine.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all other ingredients mixing until combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix with a big spoon, just until combined.
- Divide the batter evenly between the muffin cups (I made 12).
- Bake muffins for 13 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean.
- Allow muffins to cool completely before enjoying.